Sunday, June 7, 2009

.....

long time din update my blog... nw is d time

i went a road trip on setiawan,ipoh,penang wit cf mates, is quite happening & fun, i realy enjoy d laughter v had,& i sprained my neck at d 1st day of penang trip... is painful wei!

1st time... in d midst of a trip, al members follow me for a tukang urut place haha...

meanwhile some ppl took advantage to bully me when i hardly can turn my head...cant look up, look left.... moving like a robot!!!

i dont enjoy at al in d trip when i cant even turn my head... walk few steps wil kena 1 attack on neck... no smile on my face... til reaching d night, i was slowly recovering... tat was d time i began to start my revenge haha!!!

jus went on an interview on mon... United Nation.....d post is registration clerk, mainly is to interview d refugees frm sri lanka, pakistan, myanmar and so on... access into their life to know whether they're qualified as getting a status as refugee in m'sia & make sure their rights are protected...

& on fri i gt an email notice bout an offer of tat job to me.. i adi told god b4 i went for tat interview, if i am able to get d 2nd interview or tat job, is realy god's grace!!! coz i personally know my level especially in Eng proficiency... no so good... & d job requires 5yrs working experience... im jus a fresh grad...

everything is god... i can jus say tat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment