Sunday, January 10, 2016

9 Jan 2016 (Saturday)

A day to remember:

1. Attended Annie's wedding lunch at noon, was writing my name on an angpao while on my way to the wedding lunch place...After the wedding proceeded with yamcha with Yuan Fai & Kechun.
Then I realized something, ehh how come the Angpao money still in my wallet geh....  Oh shit! I gave them an empty angpao in the wedding!
Damn immediately I called Annie to tell her of this story, she is said it is ok. But I insisted for her bank account number, not actually to save my name/face, mayb abit... but more into giving her a blessing of marriage... Wat a day, piu

Met alot of high school friends in the wedding, our table's laughters are non stop till we dont want to leave the table lol, so much to talk & catch up... (13 years of friendship)

Today read a news about an old folks home, because of depreciation of RM & also rising of taxes & inflation of goods prices, the people are suffering. The old folks home's income (money/ food) reduced by 40%, the kesian thing is they are hardly able to find a bag of plain rice left in the house. There were about 120 over old folks in the house & averagely about RM1000 per month needed to support each of them, roughly about RM150k monthly to run that old folks home. Wow, I was thinking where can I get so much money per month to support them le... this is just 1 old folks home, what about a few more?
My dream is to set up foundations to assist the old, sick & and strays...the amount of money needed is so much... So I was thinking, I need to have millions income monthly to do so, is it possible? Are you afraid & want to back out? My answer is it is achievable, but not through my strength, but my Father Lord Jesus. I believe God will open door for that as long as I keep my consistency, perseverance & faith.

Talking about sharing testimony, truly thank God to open a door in yday's wedding lunch among my table of friends, 1 fren asked me, you are now a Christian right, why did you convert from Buddhist...
Haha I was thinking ini kali lar, finally lar the chance came! So I told them (the whole table was listening) it is because when my father ended up in ICU, I saw a miracle that happened. The doctor said he has tried his best, asked us to prepare our hearts that my dad will go anytime... When I heard that, my eyes can oli see darkness, total darkness... but ofcoz I can oli see darkness because it was at the night.

I loss hope, I didn't know what to do, I supposed to go for Indonesia mission trip a week later but I just can't. My mission trip team visited me & the first thing I told my mentor (a lady) was that my dad is going to die...Just couldn't stop my tears from coming out...She gave me a book written in chinese, content is about all the healing miracles Jesus had performed extracted from the Bible...

Everyday I would read this book to my dad, he was unconscious, but I know he hears it, & before that, I started with songs, I duno many songs, I just keep repeating this... Chorus: " Ya Abba Bapa, ini aku anakmu, layankan lar seluruh hidupku..." I would hold his hand at look at the windows, why windows? Because I saw sun lights through windows & it a display of hope and longing Jesus to come... but my faith is just very little

At 1 night, while I was sleeping, I heard a voice saying 3 words- "Trust your God". I opened my eyes, it is already in the morning... so I went to change cloth before heading to hospital, I took out this shirt of mine, there are some scratches on the front and I have been wearing it for month, that day I realized that the scratches is actually a Jesus'es drawing... Now I know the one who told me the 3 words was Jesus... then I more gang ho to read the book to my dad... & I did a confession also, I told God that for the rest of my life, I would only believe in Him, Jesus.

Unfortunately, day after day, my body was getting weaker (lack of sleep & no appetite), I was down with fever, flu & sore throat.  I went to see a well known doctor & had medication, usually my body will turn better after 1 round of medication, but that's not the case this round. 2nd day, I went to another doctor again, same thing happened, 3rd day I went to d one I least trust, UM hospital clinic, RM1 fees. At the night, I pray to Jesus: God, please heal me, my dad is in ICU waiting for me, I cannot fall..". You know that, miraculously the fever was gone totally the next day! Praise the Lord.

While I was resting at home, my dad's condition turned better as well, he was transferred to a normal ward from ICU ward. Actually the cause of his illness was because of a gall stone that cause a hole in his gallbladder, and the bacteria in the gall bladder went throughout entire body through blood circulation, his body was full with bacteria that time. Later on my dad was sent for a scan, the doctor realized that the gall stone was disappeared... Praise God!

I didn't tell the whole details to my friends but the summary of it, yet Jack said he was very encouraged by the story, I would say God presence is working in us la,.. It was truly a blessed time that I could share this story with my friends, coz I am used to be a joker, also The Blur to them, haha although I am still Blur, but I also believe they see the different KahFai now after this story of how Jesus work in our life...

Peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment