Sunday, December 7, 2008

baptised... finally


2day is d great day(sat-6-12-08)... i was baptised twice... 1st was  water baptism... 2nd was baptised in d holy spirit.... 

4 water baptism... i can assure tat the OLD Retwer was Died.... N d New Retwer was Born... its really true... when d time i felt into d pool & gt pulled out... i was totaly being transformed into another man... as i said so.. i ned to clear whatever weaknesses i hav in me nw... bdw.. d water in d pool is kinda cold huh!!


Making Prayers Before Water Baptism

2nd was baptised in d holy spirit... 2day thr's a guest speaker... pastor Pam... a laddy(bout 50 yrs old).. seriously she was d 1st 50yr old laddy i found pretty....i jus cant see wrinkles on her face & she kept her face nice oh & i bliv tat she really very pretty during her young age... BUT tis is nt d main point.... d main thing was i sense d Holy Spirit was in d church.... I jus felt down when pastor Pam pray 4me... realy legs no strength no stand.. Amazing rite!! & i did repent to Him tat d gifts given to me were nt fully utilized yet... & im moving towards it to be utilized fully by Him.

Thx to all my friends who came & support me for water baptism.. appreciate it alot..& they sang '1 way Jesus' for me... but too bad was tat i hear nothing as d surrounding ppl sang another song quite loudly..anywaz.. thanx ya.

i jus love to seek God right nw... & my objective 4coming final sem is jus 2grow in Him... anything tat related to Him & can help me grow, i'l jus wont hesitate to do it... & is kind of cool to draw closer to Him... & i bliv everything work 2gether 4good for those who loves Him... Amen..



No comments:

Post a Comment