Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Birthday!!

Thr's a count down clock on my page(previously 1)... 1of d reasons is counting down 4christmas eve... d other reason is bcoz counting down 4my own birthday!!! 

My dream really came truth... " 1st time i have friends celebrated birthday 4me & sing happie birthday songs lol... " sounds weird but is d fact...Really thx alot...

Actualy tis blog is related 2d previous 1... as i mentioned i bcame d role model to sukteng(correct spelling rite) 2 find a suitable pants in jusco 4her friend as Christmas gift... mana tahu!!! tat was actually 4me!!... tipu me go hr & thr to test pants lolx... "sukteng said... its a old trick... but to me is new! as in i dun realy hav frens did tat to me b4" jus cant bliv d 1 so called 99% cannot b trusted punya person nw kena tipu balik... felt like i was in april fool.... But i really like d pants & d attached birthday card..is wonderful!

Somemr d yamcha session... suddenly joel asked me out yancha... ok, is normal to me coz v always yancha... then saw janice & wei qi came too... stil ok, coz i tot they wanna hav some chat wit each other...jus terserempak oli i guess... then saw sherine, jasmine,dihhao,suktheng... alright, i stil think they nothing to do at home so jus come out yancha 2gether & terserempak us until.... joel started off wit "happy birthday song" & followed by others... then i realize they're celebrating my birthday, i like d cake duh,taste nice!!! jus cant bliv it, as in tis yr i tot nothing wil happen & mayb some birthday wishes frm frens coz normaly oli sis celebrating birthday 4me & nw im away frm home... is a great suprise lar...

Jus wanna thx joel,sukteng,jasmine,sherine,dihhao,ah lek,desmond, janice,wei qi for al d wishes & willingness to celebrate my birthday!! thx jasmine & sherine 4d planning... hey i heard sherine said "lets do something 4kahfai's birth" rite...Thx ya!... so i know wat to do 4her coming birthday d...

Nvr 4get to thx God for this blessed day... thx Him 4Him kahfai is hr in this world... thx Him 4giving me blessed friends & family...thx Him 4 all gifts He planted in me... Thx Him for asking my mom to gave birth 2me on 24 dec... which my mom always called me "Ye Shou Chai"-in cantonese...Thx Him 4wat i have nw... jus so blessed!!!

Happie Christmas to all ya!!




No comments:

Post a Comment