Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine (i like tis name)

tis yr valentine's day is quite different...

normaly wil hang out wit d loves 1... as wat usual ppl would do...

& im single tis day... but somehw is definetely God tat made me felt tat im nt alone... i hav frens duh... they teman me al d way up

seeing my huzmate pikat by a guy..d guy was asking whr she's... as my huzmate doesnt like him...
then jus told him bck hometown d...

& knowing d guy bringing d giant bear(bout 1.2m height) wit him by bus & ktm to her hometown jus to giv her tis bear & others hand made gifts..

& later knowing her stil in sglong then bck hr again 2 pass her d valentine's day gifts... 

my huzmate jus wondering y he did tat!!! is not worth it at al as alredi rejected him...

& i told her... "cant blame him, i may do d same too if i realy fell in love wit a gurl...but d difference is... i'll make sure d gurl also felt d same in me.. if nt... wil get d case worst.." as wat ppl said... love is blind..

i would start bgr in future... but b4 tat, let me really able to love God wit al my heart,soul,mind 
nw i also involve in BGR...hehe..............is Boy-God-Relationship...

tel a honest thing... im realy realy a bad guy duh... so dont get close wit me jus like tat LOL... if nt.. cant imagine


2 comments:

  1. Kesian that poor guy...went all the way to ur hsemate's hometown? But sometimes seriously, we as Christians, we ought to surrender this matter to God's hands. He will prepare the right one for us...

    As for u...I like ur versionof bgr - boy-God-relationship :) Let us all move towards the love of God before knowing to love our life partner in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya... realy kesian him... & my huzmate, u know her too...im quite amazed by d persistency d guy has

    haha.. amen for moving towards love of god b4 entering into boy-girl-relationship

    ReplyDelete