Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bleesing

im down wit fewer this morn...now stil.... forehead & body feeling hot....
somehow when i have nothing to drink bsides water.... Jasmine & dihhao blessed me with 1.5 litre 100plus....

Later on, a leung sui was bought by steven for me....

As having fever, im staying at home so hav nothing to eat, a kuih was blessed by huzmate as she said her mom made it but she giv it to me....

never forget sherine will offer me vitamin C when i hav fever

Really wanna thank God for everything He provides...'so sweet' tis word i normaly heard from girls but now i realy wanna said all these are so sweet to me... 
Truly blessed to have such lovely bro & sis in christ... 

4 comments:

  1. Hey u're sick ah? take care n rest well...will pray for u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy v c for ur self ba..
    i cant provide to u all the time..
    bcoz u take more than i take lolzzzz...

    take it everyday..
    take more when u feel like almost sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... nvm la... i jaga myself good then no need Vitamin d

    ReplyDelete