Thursday, April 30, 2009

looking at surrounding...... my room....

listen to some christian songs....

quiet yet not...

enjoyin d peace tat God given me....

thank Him for d wisdom he gave me to handle my tax ... altot i may fail d paper

yday morn too worry bout d paper... devotion, jus right i devotion on proverbs... bout wisdom...

know tat He wants me to get wisdom frm Him to handle my tax.... & inside He told 'dont b afraid....'

also thx my Cf frens tat gave me alot encouragement for Tax.... 

"never give up & miracle could happen thru God"..... my mind very tired & not enug sleep....
i keep on telling myself tis during exam tis morn.... 30% quest duno how to do at all.... 70% oli know bout half..... yet i bever give up & bliving God wil help .......

tis is 2nd time i encounter tis situation after Y1S1 Math 1 paper..... but tis 1 even worst...

1 thing good now is-- im draw myself mr closer to God... tats d greatest thing i gain thru tis exam week....









No comments:

Post a Comment