Thursday, July 23, 2009

2mr no ned work.. 2day can enjoy to d max... sunday will bring yeonji around KL before she return Korea.. gonna miss her lots... tis girl alwix kacau me in work... without her i will hav less fun..

like her esspecialy when we exchange biblical knowledge and daily experience in life, we alwix share about God and stories and she will encourage me & her laughters alwix makes me happie...

remember d 1st day of work in UN, while i was waiting for my sis outside d gate after work... william passed by, jus saying a Hi and asking where is he going, then is d beginning of our friendship, a while later, yeonji passed by, then another Hi, haha, another friendship was built.
Then at the end sis picked up 3of us.

God realy blessed me so much... more than enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment