Wednesday, July 8, 2009

story...

2day my UN refugee last interview, a laddy whose husband passed away because of being a forced labor and beaten by soldiers in Myanmar...

she need to give me a written statement about her story in her own language. at 1st, i asked her give me as fast as possible because is alredy 6pm plus, after 15 mins, i went to find her and i saw her alone writting in the room.

i went closer to her back, saw her copying the statement into another paper. then i went off and wait, after 20 mins, i felt something wrong, in my mind," did she back d ? o she gave d written statement to somebody else? i went to d same room and check again... i saw she cont writting again on d 3 piece of paper.

her act touched me as she wants to give me the best! can see that how important to her to get d refugee status in malaysia, as she is alone in Malaysia and no one to depend on,and she is going to her 50 years ...may God bless her

Talking about blessing, 2day me, sherine, yeonji,sue. 4of us were 1st time doing devotion in a quiet room in the work place before we star work. the idea was from YeonJi as she saw me reading bible quietly in office, the devotion idea jus pop up in her mind.

When we said in the starting prayer.."Thank you God for gathering us here,........" i really got touched and wanna give thanks to God for that, i could nvr ever imagine tat i could do devotion and worship Him with collegues in workplace...

I remember Alicia told me before, 2or mr ppl gather 2gether and CF is formed wherever we're.

as the plan is we will cont to do it everyday.. too bad is yeonji is going bck next month to korea when her internship ends.... she was the youth leader in her church in US duh! and 1 thing similar wit me is, our family are buddhist but we're christian as we chose to believe in Christ. this is d best choice i ever made in life.Thank you God that i able to cont worship Him wherever i am.

No comments:

Post a Comment