Friday, October 9, 2015

After 6 years...it was quite funny looking back what I have wrote last time...

I'm writing here again to record some diq tak of my journey as I'm lazy putting it in my note book...

Things changed abit this year, started my shares investment & got my 1st dividend- Not much but definitely more than FD & in a shorter time. A milestone begins with a single step ya...

But my priority it's more like the analysis of the graph, company background & how they perform, how good are the current management team, what are the impact on their decisions made thus far...

After going thru all those, it may be after 2 months for my speed, yet it is a fulfilling ones.

Thank God for the opportunity & the people I met along the way, shall continue again...

Retwer

No comments:

Post a Comment