Monday, October 26, 2015

-The draft back in end of year 2008... publish it now as I think I Kiss Dating Goodbye is a good book especially for those who are looking for an answer in boy girl relationship...in God's intended way... I'm sure you'll be amazed by what you will find out... (Grammar abit out la last time but the content is the essence).

"This morn while in hospital teman dad 4body checkup... i read d book "i kissed dating goodbye"...
i jus learned alot frm thr... 

this caught my heart " joy of intimacy is the reward of commitment",  means i realized tat i muz do wats best for others by nvr asking for intimacy if im nt able to meet d commitment level.

Nw i decided no more dating in rest of life... 

D reasons y i stop dating is not tat i donwan to get married, or donwan enjoy romance, is because i realized i ned to wait on romance until i can match my pursuit of intimacy with my pursuit of commitment...

i wan d best 4both..."

No comments:

Post a Comment