Tuesday, May 26, 2009

As i get a D(3 credit hour) for tax... stil undecisive whether to take sup o not until 2day

 God shown me... i got an A- for thesis(6 credit hour)... it cover bck d loss i incur in tax... praise God!!

at same time tot of joinin af gang for trip to p.pangkor,setiawan,ipoh & penang coz d paid.. 

somehow receive a call frm younger sis, she said ned to b d witness for a case in KT court coming 28th,  she ask me no ned to follow her as elder sis d take leave to teman... she wants me enjoy my trip

actualy i wish to join d trip very very much(temptation)...

Yes d trip would be fun,happie, but if anything happen to my sis, i would regret 4ever...
so hr comes d responsibility of a bro... jus pray tat God wit us & everything goes well...(no mr postpone for d case)

Everything seems like in God's Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment