Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank God


this is my handphone 'bag'??

i bought it 2geter wit shereen lai & wendy in jusco wit a discounted price...

& sherine poh ask ' u gt use it 1 meh?... is actualy my 1st time use it... jus wanna try sumtin new...

n bcoz of this bag... it save my phone 2day....



i accidentely drop it(wit hp inside) 

then i find hr & thr... tak dapat... later i slowly search place by place....

& i found it!!! is outside my house gate..on d road...  i pick it up..  thx God d bag is in black color... so no 1 notice it coz very dark outside...

& d bag is wet & d battery cover came off(gt water thr)... Thank God d water din kena d sim card... if not i woud hav a big prob then 

i think d car went over d hp.... tats y d batery cover change shape(sakit hati).... & amazingly... d screen is alright... not even a single sracth shown... Thank God for tat



Thank God for giving me tis bag... it comes at d right timing... love tis bag duh


1 comment: