Thursday, November 13, 2008

appreciation

would like 2 introduce a laddy, she is described as rainbow, i guess whoever close with her o UTAR students would know tat... she is chai hong... her favourite word "SEeee..RioUsssss".. as i like to imitate her way of pronouncing tis word... very funny...she look abit old, bt yet she is young at heart!! 2day jus had a 2hour bible studies session with her... bt v din touch d notes at all, v jus talked throughout entire session as she teaching me n showing me hw to deal with probs.... 

She encouraged me tremendously... Whenever i faced prob, she is d 1 always help me out... without her, i definetely would nt b able to grow spiritually so much n to be a mature person like nw...n even unable to discover tat God has planted so much gifts within me... in my heart i said, if she is in any troubles, i'll b d 2nd person b thr 4her, as 1st must b God...

When i was young, i had an aunty tat look after me til i was in secondary.. bt im vry sad tat i witnessed her died in suffering... bcoz of health illness... i jus unable to do anything 4her... i was crying in heart n thinking, if she has a chance to know Jesus, then she would b saved...she cares 4 me n my sis even mr than my mom does.... i was vry regret...tat she hav no chance to know Christ.. She is d 1st person i had deep love with... she is like my 2nd mom..d kindness n love  she demonstated in my life would never be forgotton.. i nw can imagine her everlasting smile in my mind.. so comfortable...i love u 程要妹姑姐

And nw, i found my 3rd mom... Chai Hong.... she is jus so good nt oli to me, as well as other students she knows.... today she taught me to set priority in life... so i listened to her, she told me tat nw V(mainly utarians) r her 1st priority.. I bliv tat the care n love v experienced frm her will be kept deep inside our hearts forever... i respect n care 4her... when my family faced prob, i always seek her advice... i admit tat 'me-kahfai' is nt strong spiritually, she is d 1 always give me encouragements n advice.. she helped me draw myself closer to God.. as i found bck wat i lost thru God & her help.... She helped me to be a better person in life.. im nw hav alot mr confidence also ned to thank her

Thx God for bringing Chai Hong into our midst...        "SEeee..RioUsssss"-frm chai



No comments:

Post a Comment