Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Life

My Life.... in my life, i had toooootoooooo many ups & downs d,even my laptop's name called "M-Life"too, bt it helped me gain extra experiences n lessons some ppl may nt able to have it, like stealing frm family, relatives, neighbours, frens, shops... gangsterism, smoking, fighting, almost die(few times) n many mr... tis mainly happened in childhood n secondary schoold time......

Altot i may looked small in ppl eyes, as im phisically small... yes... i mind it alot last time b4 i know Christ.... bt 4 nw... i proud 2b myself.... 'kahfai in God's given identity'... d smaller im, tat shows d bigger of our God.... i wan to be used almightly by Him... tats y nw i'm learning guitar, piano!!! and even dance together.. it may b tiring ofcoz... bt i jus feel good to learn... bcoz its all my passion too... so i feel its worth 2sacrifice

Altot i always talk crabs... is nt tat i want 2crab, is my nature n gift tat i want make ppl happy thru tis way... thx God tat tis gift brought alot of laughters into many ppl's life n even into mylife.. is ok some ppl may nt feel comfortable wit it, because i cant please all ppl in d world.... 

Thus, i gt famous with d name "lame king', or another word is 'very Fei'... i gt all kinds of funny name ppl created 4me... if they feel nice to call it then jus let it b... n bcoz of tis gift, im able to break d wall in ppl's heart.....Thx God tat then it opens up their heart n sometimes they like to share their personal probs n things wit me... mainly girls... sometimes im sorry tat i may not b able to help them, bt im happy to b jus a listener... i guess mainly i looked like a girl at 1st place, as ppl commented ... also i grew up wit 2 sis.. v always share things wit each other, that's y i quite easily get along wit female... 

As for d road infront... i duno hw it would b....... please show me... OUR LORD, JESUS!!










No comments:

Post a Comment