Sunday, November 16, 2008

i'LL CUT MY HAIR SOON..... tis is d desire frm my gang to c me in short hair... bcoz i also ned short hair when interview!!!!

I love U Lord.... whenever i go, i saw people praising U, d same God... Im so touched by tat

Jus wanna make a prayer......... Lord bcoz i bliv in power of prayer, bcoz prayer U pull me out frm darkness....

Lord, I pray O Lord tat help me to be a Firm...Strong.... & a Decisive person!!! my God, never let me to hav a chance to regret in life....

Lord, help me to grow in U, tats my desire Lord.. i really want Lord!!! Let nothing can stop me frm Growing in U... Lord... never let me 2b a selfish, small gas person Lord!!!

Lord.. I pray Lord that as I set priority in life... Pray tat u sustain me frm tat!!

Frm nw on, i put God as 1st... then comes 2family, 3rd chai hong(she is like my mom)... then me & others..
Even if im tired til cant open my eyes, I stil wil cont praying... 

Lord, as i told U d priority i set, pray tat Lord U hold me strong in Ur arms... As CF easter is coming, i know people will seek my help especially in deco,..."chai said : if u'r an empowering leader & nt powerful leader, then u'll b a very effective leader" Means empower people for task 2let them learn, nt depend on me coz im good in tat area!!

Lord... as u mention Love in Bible, Lord... i pray O Lord tat U prepare me to be a lovable person like hw U sent Ur son 2die 4us... Let me learn & apply it into Mylife... Ur will is my will Lord!!!

Lord, i ready to b changed by U!!! I wan to let people c tat KahFai is transformed & b a better person in Christ...I'l make Jesus famous to the people around me!!!

U'r d 1 saved me frm death... if nt i cant even hav my eyes opened nw... thank you God!!

In everything i pray in Jesus name, Amen!!








2 comments: