Saturday, November 15, 2008

So

Its a great suprise to all my fren n her fren... tat v broke up... well... i praise U, i remember i watched facing d giant show in broga planing camp... it taught me "we win.. we praise U, we lose... we praise U".... applied into my life!! always have a heart of thanksgiving... discussion finally comes to a decision 2day,is officially single to us..... Amen!!! i respct Ur & her decision.... 

meanwhile i would learn about relationship , growth in Him tremendously as my plan since last sem b4 graduate... wow...i can c tat i really grow alot.. hahah.. is talking bout spiritual growth.... nw i hav 1 mr sis in life ler...i know she cares bout me after tis incident.... hehehe... don worry ya, God is always thr 4us when we seek Him, honestly... He is healing me, so u nw hav 1mr bro also... jusnw chai asked me pay her back 5roses...1 month 1 rose..haha.. borrow frm her long ago 2learn hw 2make it...d 5months.... paiseh la.... 

so ar...i'b responsible for wat i done...cont to be man of God..!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment