Monday, November 10, 2008

finally

... nw at 1.12am of mon, me at kl home n finally done my presentation slide, altot it jus a  slide 4tues presentation, but tis time is differ, as tis time is among d hardest presentations i ever going 2face... very challenging, adi prepare my heart 2b questioned by tutor( she jus bck frm hongkong n was a senior executive in corporate world).. she has high demand n expectation on us, im worry coz d points i got are mostly frm my own knowledge, if she asks me to prove it.. i unable to do it 4her.... i need God's strength n wisdom, as i bliv tat even i know nothing bout certain area, but He who gave me wisdom able to bring me out frm tough situation.. its a truth, i experienced it alot..Later need wake at 6.30am as teman my dad 2hospital for body checkup, then ned rush back 2sglong(UTAR) 2attend class,combine slide n practise grp presentation, then frm 8.30pm til 11pm i have a cell group 2attend.. after tat at 11.30pm i have a thesis discussion n probably doing it til nxt morn... N tues morn 7am, thrs a prayer meeting i need to attend... after tat class starts at 9.30 am til 12.30pm,presentation is in btw tat time, wil try my very best tis time...  at night has dance practise also...is a very busy n tight schedule n tiring day... i seek U oh Father n praise U.

No comments:

Post a Comment